Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

More work that I'm not doing. Oh, whattup BLOG.

The SLC is unbelievably depressing. Like no joke.
It is completely silent except for the sound of shuffling papers and pittery pattery keys, which a sound I normally like but not when they are being Imperius cursed into writing 12 pages about voter freaking turnout.
My last class with my beloved art history professor is tomorrow so I have to look smokin' hot, sit in the front, and say something really profound, impressive, and fall in love worthy. That is my goal.
I'm in love with him because he's attractive, but also he has a husky, crunchy, manly voice and he's unbelievably passionate about what he teaches.
And if there's one thing I love, it's people who love stuff. I love hearing people talk about what they love. I love the glow and the excitement and the trying to talk fast and say more and stumbling over words in happiness and the smiles that won't go away and I LOVE IT. I love him. It's not a superficial passion either. He IS an artist.
One day in class he became so overwhelmed with what he was teaching that he had to stop and breathe and finally just said that "Art makes life worth living." and dismissed class.
I love him.

Guess what? I have to pee.
But I can't. I'm too lazy.

UGH WHY IS LIFE SO CRUEL.

Haha just kidding.

Yesterday morning, on the bus to class, this really hot guy sat by me. And this is significant because there were other empty seats, even doubly empty seats, but he chose to sit by me...so you know, it was game time.
But this kid was like overwhelmingly attractive. Black haired, blue eyed, tan skinned, strong jawboned, sleeves rolled up, scruffy chinned, strong forearmed type of attractive. And he smiled at me too.

Luckily it was a day I was looking good! (rare)

So I didn't know what to do, so I decided to drink my lemonade because I don't know for some reason I thought that would attract him? I'm stupid.
Anyway, he dropped his pen (on purpose I think) on my side and said in his velvety voice "Oh, can you pick that up?" and I said:

Yeah!

But I didn't, because I had lemonade on my mouth that I forgot to swallow and it spilled out like Cho and Harry in the fourth movie, and it dribbled out of my mouth, down my chin, down my shirt....

WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF?

I'm never getting married on account of I have zero game.

So I got off at the next stop and went my merry way.

OH. BY THE WAY.

Get Low came on in the shower while I was showering, AGAIN, and this sense of foreboding stole over me like the chill you feel when a Dementor is near, and do you know what happens?
THE FIRE ALARM GOES OFF.
HATE my life.
Stood outside in the freezing cold during a rainy day in the daylight in my towel wrap with shampoo in my hair and half shaven legs.

It sucks to be me.

Today I tried to air quote with my on mittens and it didn't work.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment