Search This Blog

Thursday, December 2, 2010

4 AM, I pontificate

I thought it would be fun to see what came out of me after I spent all day doing nothing but writing my freaking paper. I researched for like 49894 hours then I wrote for like 2 hours. I busted out 14 pages in 2 hours I know you want to be me but you can't so stop trying. There is and only ever will be one me. oh my god I'm so tired ok i give up on conventions and grammar and stuff because really it's four am and you should not care about that stuff anyway my head hurts and i need to take a shower but its so far and i should take one in the morning to wake up....but i wont....but i should is it better to wake up and be awake from a shower and lose sleep? or should i sleep more and not shower? because then i would be awake from getting more sleep except im already not getting enough, so uh. what is going onnnnnnnnn nothingmkaes sense im hearing voices or something my head hurts im too tired to walk to my room. im sleeping in suzannes room except i can sleep witout miss ladybug she is my microfiber pillow pet i got her for 19.99 at kroger using my bulldawg bucks because it is the way to p ay at uga. except i mainly use my bulldawg bucks and then i put it on my student account because im like yeah mom jmust pay it its a fee and she does adn its like free money. sometimes i dont like my mom but ilike everyone in my family a lot more now that im in college my stomac feels like a dragon is eating it its this weird not painful not hungry
well kind og hungry feeling like the stomach acid is destorying it from within like that at this point im tyuping with my eyes closed because im half asleep and also my head hurts so sorry byt it's time to gooo i love you kiss kiss hug hug bye byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment