Search This Blog

Friday, November 12, 2010

Get Low

This happened a while ago, but I have only very recently come to terms with this awful, awful embarassment.
It involves the bathroom and the classic Lil Jon rap known as "Get Low."

I have a horrible 8 AM class on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Therefore I have to shower at 7 AM. It's bad. It's early. It's ungodly.
It's really hard to wake up in the morning. Especially with a horrible lofted bed that you have to climb down. And then trip over things on your floor and try not to wake your roommate and all you want to do is sleep. And it's COLD. The sun isn't even up. Luckily, no one is in the bathrooms so the good shower is free for the taking! It stays hot, has great water pressure, and doesn't spew brown liquid which is always a huge plus, for me anyway. I don't know about you. It even has a cute pink shower curtain!

Anyway, I get to the bathroom (somehow) and I blearily stumble into shower number five, the best one there is, and proceed with my shower in the foulest of morning moods. I'm standing under the stream of water, confused about everything, wondering where my umbrella is, forgetting I am showering, just having a bad morning....
 BUT THEN,
on the radio comes the deliciously familiar dance hit sounds of ba da dum dum dum da da dum da dum dum...THREE SIX NINE....STANDING REAL FINE...and at that moment I know that I will have a beautiful and wonderful day.

So of course it's really early and no one is in the bathroom so I decide to sing along. Really loudly.
Really profanely.
Screaming, quite literally, all of the bad words. I was having the time of my life, man...
TO THE WINDOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
And I'm singing and dancing and flailing...
TO THE WALLLLLLLLLL!
I'm pretty much screaming
TO THE SWEAT DRIP DOWN MY BALLLLLS!!!!
And leaping around in the shower...
ALL THESE B****S CRAWLLLLL!!!!
And in my furious dancing, I lose my footing....
and in the middle of:
AWWWW SKEET SKEET SKEET MOTHA F*****A!!!!!
I trip.
Out.
Naked.
You'd think it'd be ok because it's so early that no one can see.
It's not ok.
There are three girls in there brushing their teeth.
And they can see....
They can see...EVERYTHING.

So I just....walked back in.
And I waited till they were gone before I got out again.

Shorty crunk, so fresh, so clean...right?

Sigh. My life is a running sitcom.

No comments:

Post a Comment